2012年8月2日星期四

A World of Warcraft Hunter


I’m new to the world of warcraft. My wow account is free and I play as a hunter. I am curious about my role, my pet and everything in the game.
My pet is a valuable asset and he is my good friend and partner as well. He will always accompany me and go into combat with me. He can learn many skills and become a strong fighter. He can quickly attack the enemy while the hunter stands back.
I get to know that a hunter can use a bow, a gun, or a crossbow to fight. So there is no need to combat nearly. A hunter carries a great deal of survival skills and a hunter can track a variety of enemies and lay traps. The traps I now know have freezing and explosive. Freezing Trap is to freeze the enemy approaching for 20 seconds. Explosive trap is to place a fire trap that explodes when an enemy approaches. It can cause additional fire damage and burning all enemies within 10 yards over time.
I am just a beginner so I’m not skilled. But the game is really interesting. Just have fun.

没有评论:

发表评论